TERMS & CONDITIONS For General Member and Guest / Dropshipper / Wholesaler
TERMS & CONDITIONS For General Member and Guest
General Terms and Conditions
Right to Cancel – Unwanted Items
Damaged, Defective, Incorrectly Sent, Incorrectly Advertised Items
Processing of Orders
Gift Vouchers & Certificates
General Terms and Conditions
1. The owner of this website is Digi4u Limited herein referred to as ‘Digi4u’ whose address is Digi4u Limited, 3 Waterside Business Park, Lamby Way, Cardiff CF3 2ET United Kingdom. Registration number 07755197.
2. Your contract for purchases made through the Site is with Digi4u, and you undertake that any and all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only.
4. No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and Digi4u until Digi4u confirms that the product(s) have been dispatched to you by a confirmation email. This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by Digi4u of your offer to buy goods from Digi4u.co.uk or a third party supplier that is engaged on your behalf by Digi4u (whether or not you receive that e-mail).
5. If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. If the error is discovered prior to your receipt of the confirmation email, we will cancel and refund your order.
6. You must have a unique email address to use our site. You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication, and you agree all notices made via e-mail satisfy any legal requirements that such notices be made in writing.
7. This confirmatory e-mail will contain all relevant statutory information concerning your contract.
8. The confirmatory e-mail will also contain a link to these terms and conditions, and may be amended in accordance with paragraph 63 below from time to time.
9. You must check that the details on this confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
10. It is your responsibility to ensure you are able to receive e-mails from Digi4u.co.uk. We recommend you add Digi4u.co.uk to your ‘safe sender’ list, and check that your online security software does not block e-mails from us. In the unlikely event you do have any difficulty receiving email from us please advise your Internet Service Provider who should be able to assist you further.
12. You undertake that all details you provide to Digi4u for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
13. You must choose a password on completion of registration. You are responsible for all actions taken under your unique email address and password and shall only use the Site under your own email address and password. You must make every effort to keep your password safe and should not disclose it to anyone. If it is compromised, you must change it. You may not transfer or sell your email address to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone to use your email address or password.
14. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform Digi4u as soon as possible.
15. Registered users are permitted to post reviews on products provided that they comply with our Customer Review Guidelines (which can be found here).
16. You acknowledge that any review, feedback or rating which you leave may be published and agree that it may be displayed for as long as we consider appropriate and that the content may be syndicated to other Digi4u sites and publications.
17. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless against any claim or action brought by third parties, arising out of or in connection with any feedback, ratings or reviews posted by you on the website, including the violation of their privacy or intellectual property rights.
18. You grant Digi4u and its affiliate companies a non-exclusive, royalty-free worldwide license to use or edit any reviews posted by you. We reserve the right to publish, edit or remove any reviews without notifying you.
19. All purchases are non-transferable.
Right to Cancel – Unwanted Items
20. You may cancel the contract at any time but no later than 7 working days after the day you received the product by:
21. Sending the notice of cancellation by email ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number; or
22. Where you have already received the goods, following our returns authorisation procedure – by contacting Digi4u by email or phone. We will provide you with a returns authorisation along with details on how and where to send your item. Wrap the item securely and post it back to us. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value.
23. Items that are excluded from the right to cancel include the following: (a) If it is damaged when you install or after you used it (such as LCD& touch screen digitizer, charging port flex, buzzer, home Button, WIFI Antennas and the other smart phone/tablet parts and accessories); (b) Any accessories/parts not in sealed bags; (c) Product not in re-saleable condition. (d) Have not return the goods within 14 days after customer’s cancel statement.
24. We will refund to your original payments method, which you used to place the order once we have received and processed the item as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of notice of cancellation. You will be liable for any charges incurred in returning the goods to Digi4u or if you fail to return goods you will be liable for any charges incurred in relation to attempts to collect the goods. Our standard warranty on electronic products is 12 months from the date of delivery, unless otherwise stated.
Damaged, Defective, Incorrectly Sent, Incorrectly Advertised Items
25. In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, Digi4u shall make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question. Please follow our returns authorisation procedure by contacting Digi4u by email or phone. Please notify Digi4u of the problem in writing as soon as possible and preferably within 30 days of delivery of the goods. NOTHING IN THIS CLAUSE AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
26. Multi-buy items: Main or qualifying multi-buy items can be returned to us if they are damaged or defective. We are able to offer you a replacement for any qualifying multi-buy items. Due to the nature of these promotions, we cannot offer you a refund for the main or qualifying item alone.
27. Test of returned items: We test every single return. If a returned item is found not to be faulty by our independent test centre we will return the item to you and you will be liable for the postage. We advise you to check the item and its instructions carefully before returning it. We will not refund postage for items found to be in good working order. We are not responsible for incompatibilities once you have purchased a product from us.
28. This section applies only to the extent permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt, Digi4u do not exclude or limit any liability for (a) personal injury (including sickness and death) where such injury results from Digi4u’s negligence or wilful default, or that of Digi4u's employees, agents or subcontractors or (b) fraudulent misrepresentation.
29. Digi4u does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
30. Any information (and accompanying material) provided by Digi4u is not intended to replace the attention or advice of a physician or other health care professional. The statements and products on the website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Digi4u strongly advises anyone who is currently taking medicinal products and or suffer from any form of medical disorder should consult their doctor prior to using any of the products advertised on the website. Digi4u strives to ensure that the information on this site is as accurate as possible, but does not accept responsibility or liability for any inaccuracies.
31. Digi4u will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
32. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DIGI4U IS PROVIDING THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN ‘AS IS’ BASIS AND MAKES NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, DIGI4U DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
33. You and Digi4u will only be liable under these Terms for losses that are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of the relevant breach of contract.
34. The products sold on the Site can be resale if you are our dropship or wholesale member. We reserve the right to suspend accounts where we believe products are being ordered in breach of this Term 31. Digi4u does not accept liability for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any other indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Site or for any products or services purchased from Digi4u when not using the products in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Processing of Orders
35. Digi4u debits credit and debit cards on the day of order through PayPal. You will be directed to PayPal which is responsible for the security of your payment and data. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties. All prices include VAT (where applicable) unless otherwise stated. Processing of pre-orders may begin earlier than the release date to ensure that orders can be shipped to you in time for the release date.
36. Every purchase you make shall be deemed as being performed in Great Britain. British law shall govern every aspect of contractual agreement concerning purchases made from the Site.
37. Digi4u aims to arrange shipment of all ‘in stock’ items within 24 hours of receiving your order. Your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock with our suppliers or we are experiencing a high volume of orders. Some items may be unavailable and the current stock status is approximate. Digi4u are not able to supply dates our suppliers may get an item in stock.
38. You can keep track of your order status yourself on-line with the order tracking facility on your account page.
39. The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation.
40. If your delivery address is outside of Great Britain, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies vary widely from country to country; Digi4u advises each customer to contact their local customs office for further information.
41. Please note that when shipping products internationally, we might ask you for your vat number on the international orders as you would be liable for the import tax that your country has.
42. We use a number of third party delivery agents to ensure your orders are delivered to you as quickly as possible. Any losses after the item has been dispatched from our website must be reported to us.
43. For deliveries before a UK bank holiday, we recommend that you order in advance. For Christmas deliveries, we recommend that you order by the 18th December. During holiday periods, we will endeavour to dispatch all ‘in stock’ orders within 24 hours, however we cannot guarantee delivery as the post may be delayed in your area.
Gift Vouchers & Coupon code
44. These conditions apply to gift vouchers and coupon code that have been purchased from or provided by Digi4u and have a claim code of 3 to 10 characters with a definite time limit.
45. Gift vouchers can be redeemed at Digi4u on any purchase made in GBP sterling.
46. If the value of an order exceeds the value of the voucher the balance must be paid by either credit/debit card or PayPal Funds.
47. Gift vouchers cannot be used to buy further gift vouchers.
48. Gift vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with a discount voucher.
49. Please note that some products available for sale on the Digi4u website may not be purchased by persons under a specified age. If you are planning to give a gift certificate to someone under 18 years of age, please ensure that they are made aware that some products are unavailable to them.
50. One or more gift certificates can be redeemed against an order; however a gift vouchers cannot be combined with a coupon code.
51. We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
52. We shall have no liability (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of telecommunications service providers or for failures of, or faults in their networks and equipment.
53. No waiver by us of any breach of these Terms shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
54. You may not permit, create unauthorized framing of, or deep linking to, the Site or the creation of derivative works thereof from any other website under your management or control.
55. In these Terms, ‘Intellectual Property Rights’ means patents, database rights, copyright, design rights (whether registered or unregistered), trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) and other similar rights, together with the right to apply for the protection of any such rights. All Intellectual Property Rights in the Site shall be owned by us absolutely.
56. Subject to the licence granted to you to use the Site, Digi4u reserves all rights, title and interest in its Intellectual Property Rights in the Site. Any goodwill accruing from use of Digi4u and its affiliates’ trademarks, trade and business names and service marks under this Agreement will vest in Digi4u and its affiliates, as appropriate.
57. It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Digi4u tracks the electronic ‘fingerprints’ of every order placed on Digi4u to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website if You fail to make any payment to us when due;You breach the terms of this Agreement (repeatedly or otherwise); When requested by us to do so, you fail to provide us within a reasonable time with sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity; We suspect you have engaged, or about to engage, or have in any way been involved, in fraudulent or illegal activity on the Site.
58. Digi4u may amend these Terms from time to time, and place the new version on the Site. For users purchasing goods or registering on the Site for the first time, all purchases from the date that the amended terms are placed on our website onwards will be governed by those new terms. Otherwise, such changes will be effective against existing users thirty days following posting of the amended version on the Site. Your continued use of the Site following Digi4u’s posting of any changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes. If you do not agree to any changes to these Terms, then your only remedy is to cease using the Site.
59. These Terms supersede any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representations (except fraudulent misrepresentations) relating to your purchase, whether oral or in writing, and contain the entire agreement between Digi4u and you relating to your purchase. Digi4u advises that you print off and keep safe a copy of these terms and conditions once your order has been accepted by Digi4u. We will store a copy of the contract entered into by you with Digi4u. You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) fully all information on this website.
60. If any provision of these Terms shall be held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining parts of these Terms and the remainder of the affected provision shall be unaffected.
61.These Terms are subject to the laws and exclusive jurisdiction of Great Britain.
Terms & Condition for Dropshipper
Back Orders & Stock Availability
1.Please register an account on www.digi4u.co.uk and email us the user email, we will allocate it to drop shipper group.
2.Any account problems, please report to email@example.com
3.To ensure that trade accounts are effective and not abused, drop shipper account will put back into general account if not being active for more than one month or no order is placed within three months.
1.All products are available for drop shipping and a drop shipper price will apply to orders.
2.If drop shipper is interested in any product not having a drop shipper price, please email us and we will agree to a price.
3.Drop shipper agrees not to change quality or warranty promise on listings that covered by DIGI4U.
4.No retail price from drop shipper should be lower than any of our accounts on the same platform.
1.Please Purchase Orders (PO) on www.digi4u.co.uk at any time.
2.If orders cannot be placed online, please email the order details to (firstname.lastname@example.org). If using email attachments, the formats should be universally readable (Xsl, PDF, etc). Order by email is only accepted when the website is not working.
3.Currently, we do not process orders by phone or post.
4.With regards to delivery, our policy is to despatch all orders within 2 working days.
5.If placed by email, PO must contain the following information:
PO # Delivery Name, Delivery Address, Phone Number, Company Name (if a commercial address), Items Title(SKU), Quantity.
6.Order status will be confirmed on the website at 1700. Order details will be sent to confirm if orders are placed through email. The tracking number will also be updated if available. Please note that the order will be dispatched before the order status is updated.
7.Orders can be canceled before 12 pm if it has not been dispatched and any time before it is dispatched. Cancellation will be confirmed with the refund on the order. However, please note we absolutely cannot cancel an order once it has shipped out.
1.Units are shipped directly to customers from our fulfillment center in Cardiff.
2.Drop shipper is responsible for all shipping charges. Unless specified as a different delivery service, all charges are calculated as the default free shipping method.
3.Shipping fees are based on weight, box dimensions, and distance from our warehouse. Most drop ship orders are sent through Royal Mail and parcels over 2kg or dimensions of 150*460*160mm via Parcel Force or DPD. We will not ship via other Postal Service or to PO Boxes.
4.Extra fees for different shipping services are agreed upon and attached.
5.Claims for lost or damaged shipments must be reported to us. Please confirm the customer's address first. If it is a parcel or tracked item, please also check if anyone was in to accept the parcel.
6.With tracked items, please check the status of the parcel online first. If the parcel returned to us due to delivery failure, the shipping cost will be charged for redelivery.
Back Orders & Stock Availability
1.We make every possible effort to maintain adequate stock and have updated stock information available for resellers. We assume no responsibility for stock shortages or manufacturing delays. If an item is back-ordered, it will automatically ship out as soon as new inventory arrives. Drop shipper will be notified immediately if an item is back-ordered.
2.If the order is canceled by a customer while waiting for stock to arrive, the drop shipper must notify us as soon as possible. The rest refers to terms of cancellation in the "Order" section.
3.We cannot reserve drop ship inventory for any particular reseller; units are sold on a first-come, first-serve basis.
1.Not all products need to be returned when there is a problem.
2.We pay all shipping fees associated with returns and errors if the product is faulty or the wrong product sent. Problems caused by miss-order or misuse are not included. If the product is not faulty or sent wrong, the drop shipper pays for all the costs including the working product returned in bad condition.
3.Good condition return should be sent back within 7 days after dispatch with no scratch, no fingerprint, no damage, and original complete packaging.
4.Drop shippers are responsible for informing us in advance of the return. We are only responsible for test the return but no customer service. It is also the drop shipper's responsibility to track the return if that is available.
5.Return label must have DIGI4U as the recipient for legal reasons.
1. All the payments should be done on the Website when purchasing orders.
2. Payment can't be done on the Website (extra shipping cost and when the website is not working), an invoice will be sent to you.
3. Payment must be received before goods are dispatched.
We reserve the right to refuse trade terms at any time without reason. Please retain these Terms & Conditions for future reference. Please confirm that you have read the above Terms & Conditions and accept all of our dropship policies and procedures as stated above before applying for our drop ship membership.
Terms & Conditions For Wholesaler
Welcome to Dig4u Wholesale
Payment of Orders
Welcome to Dig4u Wholesale
1. Digi4u Limited is a business that sells electronic parts to both normal and wholesale customers, we’re based in Cardiff with off Branch in Oxford and other cities soon.
2. All the wholesale goods on our website are available for immediate next-day UK delivery.
3. In order to purchase from us, you must be registered with our website. In order to purchase from us, simply fill in your details on the “Register” page for wholesalers.
1. We have a minimum order price of £100(postage not included), free postage can be offered for orders over £300.
Once you have found a product you would like to order, simply select the color and model (if necessary) and add it to your basket.
2. When you have added all the items you require, you need to proceed to the checkout. Here you will once again be asked for your personal login details (your email address and password). You will then need to check your order and input your delivery details if different from the details already provided.
Payment of Orders
1. When you place an order on the Site you undertake that all details you provide are true and accurate and you Warrant that: you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; you are at least 18 years old, and you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order.
2. To place an order you first add the product(s) you wish to purchase to your shopping basket, then once you have created an account, or logged into your existing account, you enter your payment details where indicated and then finally submit your order.
3. Once your order has been submitted it constitutes an offer to Digi4u to buy the products specified in your order on and subject to these terms and conditions.
4. When we receive your order, we will send you an Order Confirmation email acknowledging receipt to the email address which you have provided. This email will contain your order number and details of the goods ordered. Please note that this acknowledgment email is not acceptance by us of any offers to purchase goods.
5. We reserve the right to refuse any order prior to our acceptance.
6. All orders are subject to acceptance by us. Acceptance is confirmed when we send you an Order Dispatch email. This email will include details of the products ordered; confirmation of the taking of payment from your credit/debit card; and details of when the goods are being prepared for dispatch. The contract between us will only be formed
when we send you the Order Dispatch email, whether or not you receive such email.
7. If we do not take payment in full from your credit/debit card we cannot accept your order.
Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you an Order Dispatch email.
8. The Site contains a large number of products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where a product’s correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the product to you. If a product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
9. We are under no obligation to provide the product to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you a Dispatch Confirmation if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognized by you as a miss-pricing.
1. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are limited to mainland UK and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
2. While we aim to send all items purchased together, please note that if a large number of items are purchased they may be packaged and dispatched separately, depending on the number of items ordered.
3. Orders are generally dispatched on the day of an order (if 1. we’re working, 2. It was ordered before 3 pm on the day of order). Delivery charges vary between £7.50(working day delivery) and £17.50(Saturday delivery). Orders to Europe generally cost around £25 but this fluctuates depending on weight and location.
4. If the order was placed on Friday before 3 pm it won’t be delivered on Saturday as that’s another option and a delivery option of Saturday delivery must be chosen(which is £10 more than the normal next day delivery: £17.50)
5. Orders placed on a Friday afternoon or a weekend won’t be processed until Monday at the earliest.
6. Your order will be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the Order Dispatch email or, if no delivery date is specified, then within a reasonable time of the date of the Order Dispatch email, unless there are exceptional circumstances.
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver on a bank holiday. In this instance please expect your delivery on the next working day.
7. We do not deliver to PO Box addresses.
1. Genuine faulty goods may be returned however we must be notified of faults within 3 days of receipt and items must be returned within 7 days of receipt in the original packaging to protect items. Other returns are accepted, where goods are in their original, re-saleable condition and where your intention to return has been started within 3 days of receipt, with goods received in good order within one week of you receiving them. We offer a credit note on all returned goods. Products that are faulty can be fixed on-site and returned to you if you so wish.
2. We will not be able to provide a credit note for any goods that appear to have been used or have not been packaged correctly before sending.
3. Please follow this procedure when returning items:
4. To return your item you must return it in an unused condition and in the original packaging with all the original tickets and labels attached, and with the original wrapping and box.
5. Please complete and enclose the Returns Form, which accompanied your goods, in the original Digi4u parcel.
6. Take the parcel to the Post Office, and pay the necessary postage, in order to arrange shipment. It is your choice how you return the box to us but we advise you to send it via recorded delivery insured for the value of the items enclosed. You should be issued with a receipt, which should be retained until the refund is processed. Until the goods reach us they are your responsibility.
7. Please allow up to 10 working days for the Royal Mail to deliver your parcel back to our distribution center. We aim to process all returns within 1 working day of receipt.
8. Please note that purchases made from the Site can only be returned by post directly to our distribution center. They cannot be exchanged or refunded at any sale outlet store or concession.
9. We cannot accept returns for products purchased other than via the Site.
10. Once you have registered you will receive confirmation from one of our staff together with Login information so that you can access the product range on our site.
Please NOTE that our stock number may sometimes not match with our website so we will contact you if there is any mistake in your order if any of the items you ordered is out of stock or other issues.