1. The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation.
2. If your delivery address is outside of Great Britain, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies vary widely from country to country; Digi4u advises each customer to contact their local customs office for further information.
3. Please note that when shipping products internationally, you should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
4. We use a number of third-party delivery agents to ensure your orders are delivered to you as quickly as possible. Any losses after the item have been dispatched from our website must be reported to us.
5. For deliveries before a UK bank holiday, we recommend that you order in advance. For Christmas deliveries, we recommend that you order by the 18th December. During holiday periods, we will endeavor to dispatch all ‘in stock’ orders within 24 hours, however, we cannot guarantee delivery as the post may be delayed in your area.
6. We can not ship to the USA at moment.