Wholesale, Bulk and Trade Smartphone Repair Parts, Accessories, and Smart Gadgets to the UK and Europe with our Discounted Trade Accounts
Digi4u LTD offers the best Smartphone repair parts, accessories on the cutting edge of style, and the newest Smart Gadgets on the market. We currently offer Grade A quality repair parts and accessories for Apple iPhone, Samsung, Sony, HTC, Nokia, and many more of the biggest phone brands in the world making it easy for you to find exactly what you are looking for under one roof. From the largest to the smallest companies and customers, Digi4u is already supplying many of the best and biggest phone repair and accessory shops in South Wales and we would love for you to join us too! You will see that our dedication to offering the best quality products on the market at the lowest prices out there is unmatched in this industry.
Along with offering the best products, we also offer unbeatable service locally to you! Most people know that many sellers of Phone Accessories and Repair Parts are either situated overseas or in larger cities such as London. This means lead time and response time are much higher than they should be. With Digi4u the lead time is incredibly short. We eliminate the need to wait for stock as we can offer same-day pick up or delivery, as well as having a UK-based customer service team that is on hand to offer help with any enquiry you may have. If you've tried to chase an eBay/Amazon Seller from overseas for a replacement you know how difficult this can be, not with Digi4u! You will find dealing with us quickly and painless.
Discounted Trade Accounts Available Now
Creating a Trade Account with Digi4u couldn't be easier. Simply fill out the enquiry form below and you will receive a reply as soon as our team is available, or call our office number at 02920360596 to speak to a manager directly. From there we will simply guide you through the steps of activating your account and if needed you will be able to schedule a meeting so you can see our stock for yourself
Our Minimum order is £100 per order for our wholesale trade accounts and we require full payment before we process and ship any orders.
Our Wholesale Guarantee
At Digi4u you are not just getting top quality cheap phone repair parts, phone accessories, and smart gadgets. unlike most of our competitors, we test all of our products fully before they leave our warehouse with our own meticulous testing standards. All of our products are tested at the source and then tested again before they reach you, ensuring that all of our products are guaranteed to be some of the most well-tested products on the market to ensure you are receiving the best quality product we can offer, and if any faulty products fall through our system we will offer your replacements or full refunds as soon as we receive confirmation from you. It is that simple!
Any questions? please get in touch with our team and we will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
Terms & Conditions For Wholesaler
Dig4u Wholesale Terms & Condition
Payment of Orders
Welcome to Dig4u Wholesale
1. Digi4u Limited is a business that sells electronic parts to both normal and wholesale customers, we’re based in Cardiff with off Branch in Oxford and other cities soon.
2. All the wholesale goods on our website are available for immediate next-day UK delivery.
3. In order to purchase from us, you must be registered with our website. In order to purchase from us, simply fill in your details on the “Register” page for wholesalers.
1. We have a minimum order price of £100(postage not included), free postage can be offered for orders over £300.
Once you have found a product you would like to order, simply select the colour and model (if necessary) and add it to your basket.
2. When you have added all the items you require, you need to proceed to the checkout. Here you will once again be asked for your personal login details (your email address and password). You will then need to check your order and input your delivery details if different from the details already provided.
Payment of Orders
1. When you place an order on the Site you undertake that all details you provide are true and accurate and you Warrant that: you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; you are at least 18 years old; and you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order.
2. To place an order you first add the product(s) you wish to purchase to your shopping basket, then once you have created an account, or logged into your existing account, you enter your payment details where indicated and then finally submit your order.
3. Once your order has been submitted it constitutes an offer to Digi4u to buy the products specified in your order on and subject to these terms and conditions.
4. When we receive your order, we will send you an Order Confirmation email acknowledging receipt to the email address which you have provided. This email will contain your order number and details of the goods ordered. Please note that this acknowledgment email is not acceptance by us of any offers to purchase goods.
5. We reserve the right to refuse any order prior to our acceptance.
6. All orders are subject to acceptance by us. Acceptance is confirmed when we send you an Order Dispatch email. This email will include details of the products ordered; confirmation of the taking of payment from your credit/debit card; and details of when the goods are being prepared for dispatch. The contract between us will only be formed
when we send you the Order Dispatch email, whether or not you receive such email.
7. If we do not take payment in full from your credit/debit card we cannot accept your order.
Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you an Order Dispatch email.
8. The Site contains a large number of products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where a product’s correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the product to you. If a product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
9. We are under no obligation to provide the product to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you a Dispatch Confirmation, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognized by you as a miss-pricing.
1. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are limited to mainland UK and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
2. While we aim to send all items purchased together, please note that if a large amount of items are purchased they may be packaged and dispatched separately, depending on the amount of items ordered.
3. Orders are generally dispatched on the day of order (if 1. we’re working, 2. It was ordered before 3pm on the day of order). Delivery charges vary between £7.50(working day delivery) and £17.50(Saturday delivery). Orders to Europe generally cost around £25 but this fluctuates depending on weight and location.
4. If order was placed on Friday before 3pm it won’t be delivered on Saturday as that’s another option and a delivery option of Saturday delivery must be chosen(which is £10 more than the normal next day delivery: £17.50)
5. Orders placed on a Friday afternoon or a weekend won’t be processed until Monday at the earliest.
6. Your order will be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the Order Dispatch email or, if no delivery date is specified, then within a reasonable time of the date of the Order Dispatch email, unless there are exceptional circumstances.
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver on a bank holiday. In this instance please expect your delivery on the next working day.
7. We do not deliver to PO Box addresses.
1. Genuine faulty goods may be returned however we must be notified of faults within 3 days of receipt and items must be returned within 7 days of receipt in the original packaging to protect items. Other returns are accepted, where goods are in their original, re-saleable condition and where your intention to return has been stated within 3 days of receipt, with goods received in good order within one week of you receiving them. We offer a credit note on all returned goods. Products which are faulty can be fixed on site and returned to you if you so wish.
2. We will not be able to provide a credit note for any goods that appear to have been used or have not been packaged correctly before sending.
3. Please follow this procedure when returning items:
4. To return your item you must return it in an unused condition and in the original packaging with all the original tickets and labels attached, and with the original wrapping and box.
5. Please complete and enclose the Returns Form, which accompanied your goods, in the original Digi4u parcel.
6. Take the parcel to the Post Office, and pay the necessary postage, in order to arrange shipment. It is your choice how you return the box to us but we advise you to send it via recorded delivery insured for the value of the items enclosed. You should be issued with a receipt, which should be retained until the refund is processed. Until the goods reach us they are your responsibility.
7. Please allow up to 10 working days for the Royal Mail to deliver your parcel back to our distribution center. We aim to process all returns within 1 working day of receipt.
8. Please note that purchases made from the Site can only be returned by post directly to our distribution center. They cannot be exchanged or refunded at any sale outlet store or concession.
9. We cannot accept returns for products purchased other than via the Site.
10. Once you have registered you will receive confirmation from one of our staff together with Login information so that you can access the product range on our site.
Please NOTE that our stock number may sometimes not match with our website so we will contact you if there is any mistake in your order if any of the items you ordered is out of stock or other issues.